The quickest and easiest way to manage all your weekly and monthly payroll needs. Savanna Payroll is designed to meet the fast growing needs of dynamic Zambian businesses. It simply manages all aspects regarding payroll, including payroll calculations, leave registers, report writing, tax year-end, and more.
Savanna Payroll interfaces seamlessly with Pastel Accounting software, which means your general ledger payroll journals will automatically update.
Our solution automatically provides new tax law or statutory upgrades as they arise, keeping you on the payroll cutting edge. What is more, our Savanna Payroll is so flexible; it can be used in any industry sector, injecting value into your company, employee and client relations across the board.
Save time and money as you process your payroll simply and efficiently, giving you more time to focus on growing your business.
Savanna Payroll is so easy to use, anyone can learn to use it, allowing you to maximise your resources effectively. Enjoy flexibility as the payroll process can be managed across single or multiple companies as well as weekly, monthly or year end time periods. Extract comprehensive reports to suit your needs, at a click of a button, by using the customisable, report writing tool or make use of the standard reports.
- Accurate PAYE Personal Levy and NAPSA calculations.
- Automatic payroll journal integration with Pastel Accounting Xpress, Partner and Evolution.Set your own company’s payroll parameters, such as fringe benefit and company contribution definitions and more.
- A full history of current and historic pay slips is kept.
- Comprehensive, statutory employee details can be stored and accessed easily.
- Generate annual, electronic P18, P22.
- Manage employee loans on a monthly basis as accumulative balances are displayed in an easy to understand format.
- Enjoy tight security control through password protection and user-set access levels.
- Manage all monthly or annual electronic submissions.
- Conduct global changes to all employees when changes are required to affect all employees.
- Perform electronic funds transfers with the major banks in Zambia.